1. Personal information items to collect
LINKFLOW collects the following personal information for consultation and service application.
- Collected items: name, email, phone number, company name, job title, business industry, country, language preference
- How to collect personal information: CONTACT US, SAMPLE ORDER
2. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
LINKFLOW is processing personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for purposes other than the following purposes.
- Identification by the service provision to the customer.
- Providing information on service provision and on / offline consultation
- Use in marketing and advertisement: statistics on advertising information such as product launch, identification of access frequency, or use of services by members
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① LINKFLOW has personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from information subject. We hold personal information in accordance with period of use or statute.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
- Retention items: CONTACT US, SAMPLE ORDER
- Conservation grounds: Samples and feedback
- Retention period: 3 years
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years
- Record of complaints or disputes of consumers: 3 years
4. Provide third party of personal information
The LINKFLOW does not provide personal information to third parties unless there are the separate agreement of the information subject, special regulations of the law.
5. Rights and duties of information and legal representatives
The Information Subject may exercise any of the following privacy rights with respect to the LINKFLOW at any time:
- Personal information browsing
- Correcting error on personal information
- Discontinue the processing of personal information
6. Destruction of personal information
The LINKFLOW will destroy the personal information without delay when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period and achievement of the processing purpose.
① Destruction procedure
- After the purpose is accomplished, it is moved to a separate DB (separate paper in case of paper) and it will be destroyed after being stored for a certain period according to the internal policy and other information protection reasons (refer to Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information). Personal information that has been transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purposes other than those held by law unless otherwise provided by law.
② Destruction method
- Electronic file: deletion using a technical method that unable to reproduce the record
- Paper output: shredding or burning material
7. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
① LINKFLOW uses 'Cookie' which stores and saves usage information from time to time to provide personalized service to users.
② Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user's computer browser and may be stored on the hard disk of the user's PC.
- i. Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and websites visited by users, popular searches, and security access.
- ii. Refusing, Installing and operating cookies: You can refuse to store cookies by selecting Options in the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser.
- iii. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using customized services.
8. Service on Personal Information
In order to protect customer's personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, LINKFLOW has designated the related department and personal information manager as below.
▶ Personal information protection director
Name: Kim Yongkuk Title: CEO
Contact: 031-698-4079, firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 070-8277-5506
You may notify the person in charge of personal information management of any complaints related to the privacy of your information by using the LINKFLOW service. The Company will respond promptly to the users' complaints.